Up Coming Events (Check out the calendar at bottom of blog)

  • Mar 12 - PLC Meeting
  • Mar 27 - Half day of school
  • Mar 28 - Pack Meeting (Cake Auction)
  • Mar 30 - Den Meeting

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November Pack Meeting

This is the closest I have ever been to a complete Den picture... I will have to talk to the committee chair, who managed to take a more direct photo.

I had five boys join our den in May of 2008, all five of these boys earned their Bobcat this week. Their first step in earning Wolf. This week, I was able to present the boys with their "Progress towards Rank" Totems. They receive one yellow bead for every 3 acheivements they do towards earning rank, earning 4 total yellow beads... All of my boys were presented with all four of their yellow beads this week as well. (they will get red beads for Bear)

No comments: